PA Chapter Palatines to America
2013 Spring Conference Saturday, May 4, 2013
The Academic Forum on the Kutztown University campus
On the day of the Conference, registration will start at 8:30 a.m. The meeting begins at 9:15 a.m. and continues until 3:00 p.m. At 3:00 p.m. vendors will still be available and those interested in the tour may go to the Heritage Center. The tour will start at 3:30 p.m. Directions to the Heritage Center will be available.
Conference speakers include:
• James C. Landis, genealogist and historian, will discuss No Good Deed Goes Unrecorded: Understanding Deeds for Genealogical Research.
• Lawrence Medaglia, Register of Wills for Berks Co., PA, will discuss Researching Early Wills.
• Gerald H. Smith, genealogist, will discuss Bastards, Bridges & Bawdy Houses: Quarter Sessions Records in Genealogical Research.
The Conference fee includes:
• Presentations on Pennsylvania German ancestry research
• Morning refreshments & hot buffet luncheon
• Book Vendors and Networking will be available all day
• Optional afternoon tour of the Pennsylvania German Cultural Heritage Center
For directions, visit http://www2.kutztown.edu/about-ku/campus-maps.htm.
Visit our PA Chapter at http://www.palam.org/pennsylvania-palam-chapter.php