628 North Broad Street
P.O. Box 24816
Philadelphia, PA 19130
The German Lutheran Congregation or St. Michael’s & Zion’s Churches
Historic Old Zion Lutheran Church Proclaiming Christ since 1742. Two churches were built—St. Michael (1743) and Zion (1766), as well a schoolhouse (1761, still existing). The churches gave name to the congregation, “St. Michael-and-Zion,” but in the course of time it became known popularly as “Old Zion.” That has been our official name since 1984.