Church Record of the Union Lutheran and Reformed Church in Hemlock Township
This church which was disbanded in 1868 was located northwest of Bloomsburg, Columba County, in Hemlock township. It was located at the place where the Vanderslice cemetery is now located. The church record starts in 1803 and may have been started by Reverend John William Ingold, a Reformed minister. Reverent Ingold had a rather turbulent career and did not remain long at any place. Who the other Reformed pastors were during the 40 years covered by this record is not known.