Interim Executive Director: James M. Beidler – email@example.com
Office Manager: Angie Indik – firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors
President: Valerie-Anne Lutz (2025) – email@example.com
1st Vice-President: Shamele Jordon (2025)
2nd Vice-President: Kathryn Donahue (2025) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Deborah Hoskins (2025) – email@example.com
Secretary: Pam Pracser Anderson, CG® (2025)
Tim Bingaman (2025)
Marlene Bransom (2025)
Katherine Bucher (2026) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean Henry (2024)
Lisa Minerd (2024)
Doug Mondel (2025)
Frank Straup (2026)
Cheryl VanLeer (2024)
Fellows of the Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
James M. Duffin
Collections and Website – Kathryn Donahue and Valerie-Anne Lutz
Development and Partnerships – Kathryn Donahue
Finance – Deborah Hoskins
First Families – Katherine Bucher
Membership – Pam Pracser Anderson and Valerie-Anne Lutz
Programs – Shamele Jordon
Publications – Kathryn Donahue
Board of Directors – Bylaws of the Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
Section 1. The government and management of this Society shall be vested in a Board of Directors composed of no fewer than ten persons and no more than seventeen persons, namely, a President, two Vice Presidents (a First Vice President and a Second Vice President), a Secretary, a Treasurer, and five to twelve Directors.
Section 2. All officers and directors shall be elected from the members of the Society at the annual meeting of the Society. The term of each officer shall be one year. The term of director shall be three years. Four directors shall be elected at each annual meeting of the Society. A director who has served for two consecutive terms shall not be eligible for re-election for a period of one year, except that time served in completing the unexpired term of a former director shall not be considered in complying with this limitation. An officer who has served for six consecutive terms shall not be eligible for re-election for a period of one year, except that time served in completing the unexpired term of a former officer shall not be considered in complying with this limitation.
- Take an active role in promoting the goals and projects of the Society.
- Represent the will of the membership, even if that position is in conflict with the Director’s opinion on the issue.
- Attend at least two of the quarterly board meetings.
- Participate actively in strategic planning, overseeing the health and direction of the Society.
- Represent the Society at the request of the President.
- Serve on at least one committees.
- Assist the Society in events, projects, and activities.
- Present reports, make recommendations, and vote on Society policy and program issues at the board meetings.
~ Web Design and Administration, 2015-2021
Nancy C Janyszeski and Valerie-Anne Lutz ~