The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania welcomes your questions, comments, and suggestions and provides reference assistance to help you locate resources.
Email reference requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by surface mail to:
The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
2100 Byberry Road, Suite 111, Philadelphia PA 19116
To hire a researcher, please visit the directory of the Board for Certification of Professional Genealogists.
Before contacting GSP
- We encourage researchers to search our website before requesting help.
- Research in our Collections and Resources
- Use our county research guides for information on where to find records in county courthouses and in county historical and genealogical societies.
- Using the website: GSP website tips
Consult these resources
- Pennsylvania Resources
- Births, Deaths, and Marriages – Resources
- Pennsylvania Genealogy – FamilySearch
- FamilySearch Pennsylvania Collections
- Pennsylvania and New Jersey Church and Town Records Includes GSP collections now at the Historical Society of Pennsylvania. Available to members of Ancestry.com and the Historical Society of Pennsylvania.
FamilySearch Affiliate Library
All are welcome to research in the GSP FamilySearch Affiliate Library by appointment. Admission is always free. Request an appointment: email@example.com
All are welcome to research in GSP books and collections by appointment. Members have unlimited free visits. See below for non-member fees. Request an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Visits: Members
Admission: Free with appointment
Library Visits – Non-Members
Admission: $5 with appointment
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday (2nd and 4th Saturdays) 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Become a GSP Member ~ Donate to GSP